The skin color is controlled by the presence of melanin in the body. Sometimes the skin gets darker and rough due to the overproduction of these melanin, the common cause of this overprotective are toomuch sun exposure and tanning.
There are several home remedies that can help you get rid of this daily issues without using any harmful chemicals.
SEVERAL WAYS TO MAINTAIN AND FRESHINING YOUR SKIN AT HOME
Avoid toomuch sun exposure: may help prevent hyperpigmentation of the skin.
You can follow these steps to avoid sun damage
Applying sunscreen every day Go for a broad-spectrum sunscreen. Also, it should have a sun protection factor (SPF) of 30 or higher.
Wearing protective clothing or hats before going out in the sun to avoid redness especially on the face.
2. Regular coffee or tea: The ultraviolet (UV) rays are the major component of sunlight that causes hyperpigmentation. Consumption of coffee and tea might be beneficial for reducing skin hyperpigmentation.
The polyphenols present in coffee might be responsible for this benefit.4 You can make a mask or paste using fresh coffee grounds and apply it directly to your skin.
You can use facemasks with tea and apply them directly to the affected area.
3. The use of Saffron: Saffron has skin whitening and tan lightening properties. It can be taken with milk to impart a glow and lighten the skin colour. It also provides protection from damage due to the sun’s UV rays.5 You can put saffron in your homemade facemasks to get benefits
4. Tomatoes: Pollution can harm your skin in a number of different ways. Apart from leaving you with dull and lifeless skin, it can prematurely age you. But fret not, the Vitamin B complexes found in tomatoes can help prevent the onset of visible signs of ageing.
Overuse of certain products can cause irritation and make your skin flare up. Tomatoes also boast anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce any redness and inflammation. It can help calm skin irritability and alleviate inflammation.
One of the main advantages of tomatoes for your skin is that they can regulate sebum production. Greasy skin can be highly bothersome and has an impact on your skin’s general health. Tomatoes are excellent at preventing this and lowering your skin’s oil production.
5. Cucumber: Cucumber can control the oil production of your skin. It works like an astringent that tightens your skin pores and decreases your pore size. When your oil production is under control and pores are tightened, there is very little chance of an acne breakout.
6. Honey: Honey has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties that can help to kill bacteria and microorganisms on the skin.
Honey can help to heal wounds and scars. Since it has anti-bacterial properties it can also keep germs away from a wound and accelerate the healing process.
Honey have proven to be an excellent choice for those who are looking for a natural way to improve the health and appearance of their skin.
7. Aloe vera: Make a homemade face mask by mixing aloe vera gel with honey and lemon juice. Apply it all over your face and neck and leave it on for 15 minutes before rinsing it off with lukewarm water. Do this once or twice a week for the best results.
NOTE: Aloe vera is a natural sunburn remedy. The plant’s gel has anti-inflammatory properties that can help soothe a sunburn. Aloe vera can also help to rehydrate your skin after spending time in the sun.